Friday, January 4, 2013

Layouts 26-30

This was a 2 page layout that I made 2 of pretty similar so I didn't photograph the second set. The pieces were from an IASST page kit swap. I love fall and these colors were great and good thing is I have lots of leftovers to make some fall cards :)! 


Here is my SYAO 49 challenge. I liked the sketch but had a hard time with the requirements again. I did my distressing on all pp and machine stitching on the journal box. I also used 8 hearts, 10+ pattern papers, rik rak and tags.  

This was the last page I worked on last night. I had a hard time fitting 5 pics on the page with the limited paper I had but it was finishing Tyler's trip home from the hospital so I wanted it all to match and fit in the album correctly. It came out ok, and it's done! 



This is for a challenge on Colorful Creations, following a sketch from a member spotlight of Jackie Edwards. I really liked the sketch will definitely use it again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment