Thursday, January 3, 2013

... and some more !!


2 page layout using BG lollipop line from years ago! Just misc pics that finally found a home! 


I made three layouts of the same two pics. One for each of our albums. I'm doing this less and less but with pics like these that are special occasions I feel I still need copies for our "own" albums :). I used a page kit swap from "Swapsthatwork" yahoo group and another page kit from a pif from Liana :) TY ladies for making my work easy today! Oh and this first layout will be used on Acot's Lift yourself challenge :) !


This was leftovers from an IASST swap. Actually all I had was some paper and a few embellies that I made work. I really loved the way this turned out for no idea how to get the pics on paper to begin with! 

Another page kit from Donna C. thank you! 

A premade layout I picked up a long the way not sure who from but all I had to do was add some pics and a few die cuts :D! 

No comments:

Post a Comment