Wednesday, January 2, 2013

FTS wk 14 & a few more lo's


Here are the first of my 2013 layouts. I should say that I've set my goal to 500 for this year. I did just over 420 in the year 2012 with 200+ swaps, so this year should be a piece of cake as long as I also keep up my goal of cutting back on swaps to 100 (or so ;) ) ... Anyway here are the first layouts of the year, 8 pages to start it off! 



This layout will be for a challenge on Colorful Creations, for the "Boy" Challenge. Only requirements were to use blue, a star and bling. Mick Pepper made this page kit for me and it already had 2 of the requirements on it so adding some blue cardstock finished it off! 


Another page kit from Mick Pepper! Thanks Girl!!
 
A page kit from Donna Clark :) I love your kits that allow me to make 2 page layouts so easy!

This was a partial kit from IASST about cookies. I added the pattern paper and the title myself :) ! 

This was wk 14 challenge at FTS yahoo group. I used some embossed card fronts I've had for a while from Juanita (thanks!) and the rest was leftovers from my stash. 

Happy New Year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment