Anywho ... for the challenge products I used bling flourishes, both tags & tickets, 15 plus buttons and brads, 7 + pattern papers. For the technique I used 5 different border punches on most of my pattern papers :). It was a bit of a challenge since I really didn't want the layout to look to busy, but I do like how it came out. Thanks Paper Secrets for helping me complete another layout for the books!
These next two layouts were pretty much duplicate layouts for my son and my albums. I followed the sketch for our yahoo group challenge on Friends That Scrap. Thanks again for another fun challenge Alicia!