Sunday, December 30, 2012

FTS Dec Sketch & SYAO 48


Here is my SYAO 48 .. I really liked this sketch and I loved the banners on the original sketch as well, BUT I wanted to use up these papers and the swap kit that was made to go with it. So I improvised :). I did use a wire paperclip, paint (on a circle stamp that I stamped on the white paper very hard to see) I also painted the  medalallion that says 22 with a yellow paint. I used stamped stitches, and a paint pen to do white stitches, I used my paper crimper to make the pennants corrugated, I also used a Tim Holtz light purple ink (forgot the color name right now) to ink/distress all the white cs, and stamp the mini banner on the journal box. I inked/distressed all the pennants as well and the medallion in the middle. 

 So in short used : wire, medallion, paint, Tim Holtz distress ink, corrugated paper, distressing, stamping and stitching! 





This is a layout made for FTS yahoo group as the Dec Sketch Challenge. The pic is blurry and words are backwards because I took it using the video camera on the new computer :D! 

No comments:

Post a Comment