Monday, December 3, 2012

Week 11 @ FTS & ACOT 26 & SYAO 44

Complete!

I had some time this evening to catch up on some challenges and here they are .. syao 44 was a stretch for me with the stamping, stenciling and splattering as the technique! FTS was a very fun 2 page sketch I will definitely use again. My last challenge for ACOT was definitely modified to suit my needs but I love how the page turned out and I used up some swap pieces and old papers that have sat way too long! All in all a great night of scrapping! with 4 pages complete!


my SYAO 44 - I used 7 + pattern papers, twine, a tag & a ticket, metal button and charm, I stamped swirls, used my chevron stencil with purple ink and spattered orange paint on my layout. I have to say I was really unsure of this sketch but I loved the final results. 

Just a close up of my techniques! 

Page one to FTS wk 11 sketch challenge .. loved the whacky colors of the different papers I used. Thank you much to my Secret Santa who gave me a star border punch which I used and LOVE and some fun photo mats! 

and here is FTS wk 11 sketch challenge in which I used 5+ pattern papers, ribbon, bling, and stamping. 

Last but not least acot 26 challenge complete! Not quite what original sketch looked like but I like how it turned out :)! 

thanks for stopping by .. 22 days and counting !?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment