Saturday, December 8, 2012

SYAO 45


Here is my syao 45! I was a little worried about this one but on our road trip today my dh stopped and let me pick up a heat/embossing gun so I could safely do the embossing that the challenge required. I also used 7 + pattern papers, rub ons, 3 hand made flowers and alpha stickers. I dry embossed the blue title box, and heat embossed 3 of the pattern papers on this first page here with a starburst stamp and black powder. I really liked this sketch a lot, I made the blocks larger which allowed me to complete two pages of my dd's friends senior photo's! 


here is the complete layout :).


before I run away to a cabin in the woods with my family I had to complete a building the snowman page kit... I still have one more to finish up but I'm so happy with the results of this one that I wanted to share it now! Thanks for stopping in!

Here i

1 comment:

  1. I love that colorful friends layout! It's a good way to showcase those Senior pics! And the snowman kits is adorable! Love that polka dot paper!

    ReplyDelete