Friday, October 12, 2012

Sketch 22 @ Acot.com & lots more!

So last weekend I finished up 59 TOTAL pages!! I'm excited about that number! It didn't stop with the weekend though .. through the week after work I've been able to finish up 8 more pages. So now my running total for the year is 323! I have less than 50 pages to make to meet my goal for the year. I'm quite sure I'll be doing that in the very near future as life will slow down soon for me here after Oct 21st! Anyway first layout is from A Cherry On Top's weekly challenge Sketch 22. I used my counterfeit kit for this layout as well. The others were using many swap pieces from IASST. Again BIG THANKS to all the Ladies who make that group so much fun to swap with!!















1 comment:

  1. WOW! 59 pages, that's awesome! Great job, all of the pages are so cute, of course Tyler is a FUN subject to scrap :)

    ReplyDelete