Tuesday, October 23, 2012

SYAO 38

In the nick of time ... 

my SYAO week 38! I didn't much care for the sketch Couldn't get past the circle and scallops. SO I used squares and smaller circles instead lol. But really once I got the pics pulled the sketch/layout went together quickly. I really liked the technique, it's one I always want to do but never do! Dry embossed and sanded cooerdinations card stock. Easy to do really just takes a little time. So that is my brown circle up there. Then I also used 5+ pattern papers, 3 + washi tapes, 10 + brads, and different types and shapes of alphas for my title. On to week 39! 
 Oh and this is what took up most of my week and weekend. Not just the cake but the whole cleaning/cooking/baking and decorating for my 3 yo's bday party! He loves his race cars so I made him a race car track and cut his name on the cricut and added them to my duct tape flags! It came out pretty cute for a quickie cake and it was quite delicious if I do say so myself!



No comments:

Post a Comment