Monday, December 12, 2011

More Scrappin!

Well in the busy month of December I got together with a few friends to scrap the night away. And seriously that's exactly what I did. I finished off a lot of portrait or single type layouts of me, my husband in school, my father as a young boy, and my grandmother at age 22 in 1943.  I also finished off a 2 pg lo spread of my son Tyler. I actually made two similar lo's, one for his books and one for mine. :) Enjoy and thanks for looking!

this was me!

my son Tyler ...




me @13

me @ 10

my dh baby pic

my dad's school pic 1951

the next several are of my dh in his school years...








my dad @ his 1st communion

my fav lo of the night, my grandmother at age 22 in 1943...

my father the tap dancer!

1 comment:

  1. wonderful layouts Annette as always.. I too think my fav is your grandmother one.

    ReplyDelete