Monday, December 12, 2011

12th day of December!

Finished up a layout today for a group Friends that Scrap on yahoo. It's a great group of fun swaps, challenges and pif boards! Ask me more about it if you'd like to join! This month Kathy challenged us to a 12 days of Christmas Lay Out challenge. Each day the Elf would ask us to take a picture of one part of soon to be layout until the 12th day of December at which point we would assemble all the pieces and show it off in our challenge album for a random drawing. Well this is my layout! Part of my 12 day additions were the 5 (rings) buttons, the 7 brads, 8 inches of ribbon, white gel pen stitches, 12 or more words of journalling, 9 scalloped edges, 6 distressed sides, 1 photo, 11 inches of a pattern paper strip.... etc.. It was a lot of fun creating this layout and one of the best I've done lately. I guess taking your time and spending 12 days on layout really helps with the creativity of it!

1 comment: