Sunday, November 27, 2011

Serious Scrappin'!

Today I managed to knock off another half dozen or so lo's. Woohoo! These were all sorted and put in my box to scrap at the last crop I went to. I didn't get to them but I'm almost done with the box so now I need to take some time and restock it for the next crop! Anyway, thank you to many ppl who gave me kits or premade pages or had a hand in making some of the items on these pages which allowed them to come together so nicely!
Thes pages are of me, my daughter and my son. As I looked at them all tonight I can definitely see a resemblance between the three of us :). Also I do need to add a few titles to some of the pages but I wanted to add them to my blog today as tomorrow I won't have much computer time. Thanks for looking!






























1 comment:

  1. love them all...especially love horse play...who ever made that paper piecing rocks!!! Oh wait that was me. :D

    ReplyDelete