Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Still scrapping!

I have not scrapped on a regular basis at all this year so doing it a few days in a row is a great achievement for me! Here are some layouts I did for some challenges and just because last night .. I hope to stay on the roll all week and for the rest of the year, but I'm not going to commit to any set number as I feel that is really taking away my fun in it all. Thanks again for stopping in to check out my layouts!
This page was made using parts from an IASST swap. I did hm the Boy and Frog deco squares. 


This layout was for the Back to School Challenge on FTS - Woodshop! I had to use a wood grained background and as many wood pieces as I could to go with. I really like how it turned out. 


Pics from my son at preschool, of course he is not yet in preschool but his babysitter didn't mind taking his pic with the 30 other kids she did as well! 


Another layout from the IASST swap leftovers.

1 comment:

  1. Such adorable layouts! I always love to see how you use the IASST swap pieces--so creative of you! And I do love that woodgrain layout!

    ReplyDelete