Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Getting them done .. one page at a time :) !


Over the last several days I've been trying to whip out some pages .. no challenges, no real contest just wanting to complete pages :) .. thanks to someone on my group Concetta I believe for this premade kit .. All I had to do was add photo's and it's done! 


Just some left over odds and ends from my stash to create this page of Tyler shaving with Dad. No worries it wasn't a real razor, but he didn't' notice ;)! 


I have so many premade titles and cricut cuts and they sit on my desk every time I scrap so I can use them up. Here I got to use a supercute title made from an IASST swap and penguin hmbm. 


Two quick pages made for my dd and ds albums of them together his first Christmas. These were both pieces from IASST swaps and some added items to complete them. 




Using up more swaps from IASST and a tree I received from another swap. Reindeer was hmbm and so was the title. Love using up my stash ! 

And the back page to the last layout. Tyler never seems to get the idea of smiling for that perfect family photo. But he really wanted a kiss on camera! 


Yes I'm way behind on scrapping Christmas', this is from 2010. We had a blast watching Tyler enjoy all the fun things of Christmas. Especially his bell he kept hanging up and taking off the tree. Pieces of this were from a swap on IASST and the title was HMBM. 


Back pages of the same layout above and more pieces from IASST swaps. 


These next few pages are again pieces from IASST swaps and leftovers from various swaps I've been in on several groups. Yes photo's are the same on some of the pages because some pages are for my album and some are for my ds' albums. 




That's it for now ! Thanks so much for stopping and looking! 

1 comment:

  1. Love all your layouts! Great job getting some pages done. You do a great job using up the swap pieces, too. I have so many to get scrapped. Working on it, too. Thanks for sharing your inspiration!

    ReplyDelete