Saturday, February 9, 2013

SYAO54 - turned 2 pager!


Here is week 54 of SYAO 2 ! I had a bit of a challenge with the color option being as most of my pics are boy related now to scrap. BUT it all worked out. :) So in my color scheme you will see Teal, a dreamy green, white, pale pink and a darker pink. I used flowers and a solid background as well as a large heart in the center of my page as "evidence". I also used a heart shaped journal box and doodled little hearts as I journalled as well for the "testimony". 

The challenge was taken from CSI blog so I will be entering it there as well.

 My layout was not complete though as I had many pictures from this day and I needed to add page 2 which I tried to make similar to page one but in it's own unique way. Meaning I couldn't keep up with so much pink lol. 

Thanks for looking!   

5 comments:

  1. Great job. I've been following CSI for a year, but never have entered anything. All the layouts there are so elaborate--more works of art than scrapbook pages. I hope having a few "normal" entries in CSI will make that site a little more inclusive. Anyway, love the pages.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a super cute LO!!!!! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great layout turned double :)

    ReplyDelete