Sunday, February 3, 2013

SYAO 53!

And it's done .. a new year a very hard challenge! I had to say I was so close to stepping down out of this challenge. My hubby and I discussed it and thought it might be best I just let the challenge slip by since the requirement of chicken wire really had me stumped and it was something I surely would never use on a layout all on my own. 

BUT then a few days went by and I googled chicken wire and looked and looked at different sites and pics and became hooked. So much so that I pulled out the floral wire and made my own! So I hope that works for the challenge! If not I get an A for effort LOL! Here is my layout! 



For the challenge I used inspiration from the " new line called Market Square from Farm House " , in which I pulled the blue, red, green and brown colors and the "Farm" theme itself. I used two tags to write my date and 6 pieces of different ribbon. I stamped my title on a piece of cardstock and layered it over the ribbon weaved through my handmade chicken wire. Wallah! Finished! Have to say I really like how it came out and wow only took about 2 hours to complete. ;) Bring on Week 54!



A close up of my papers, tags, ribbon and wire! 

Thanks for stopping in! 

8 comments:

  1. Great job, I love your chicken wire. PS I also love your new blog header.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great page! Love your chicken wire!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah...glad to see you in it still. :) Love the chicken wire, ribbons and stamping, and of course that handsome dude of yours...who is getting sooo big!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This turned out wonderfully. You really rocked the challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome Annette. Man, you conquered that one!! Great layout. You were so clever to make it yourself and weave the ribbon through it. Impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is awesome, I love the wire, very cool!!! Great LO!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your title and the handmade chicken wire! Clever!

    ReplyDelete