Thursday, January 23, 2014

New Year ... New Baby .. New Goals .. New Layouts!









So the best thing this year so far is the arrival of our NEW baby girl Kylie Anne Granito! She made it
 a memorable January 2nd! After a stalled car in a snowstorm on a bridge less than a mile from the hospital, an induced labor that had us all worried it might not go as easy as planned to a nice easy and pretty pain free birth she made her appearance weighing 6 lbs 14 oz. and with a length of 19.5 inches at about 10:43 pm. I was just so happy that she arrived so healthy and happy and yet so TINY! Still getting used to that :) ! 

I haven't had much time to scrapbook but I did want to share all of my layouts even though some look like doubles (yes I scrapbook pages for each of my kids albums which means multiple pics and like pages- crazy crazy me!). I wanted to share each page because many of these pages were made in various scrapbook groups entirely by someone just for me! I am sorry that I just don't remember each person who made them for me, so if u view my blog and know one is yours please leave a comment! I'd love to give you a proper Thank YOU!! 
So even though I haven't had much time to scrap, I have completed many pages thanks to many people who have made some kits or entire pages for me! 
Thanks for taking a look! 


     
Parts from a kit off of IASST! I'll miss this group lots! 


Pieces by IASST group.

Premade page by me :)

Premade page by ...?


Premade page by Robin!


Premade pages by me :) !





Pieces from IASST group!

Premade page by Lisa!

Premade page made by me!

Premade Page!



Premade page - Lisa?

Premade page :) 

Premade page :) 

3 comments:

  1. FAbulous job on all of these pages!!! You've gotten quite a bit done although you have a new baby!!! Go you! She's beautiful!! I didn't realize Kylie was smaller than Skarlett! Congrats again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Geat pages and all with a new baby! Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the new baby! The pages look great! I'll miss the IASST swapping, too!

    ReplyDelete