Saturday, April 20, 2013

Wk 28 & WK 27 & April Sketch and woohoo where have I been?

To say the last two months have been busy is an understatement. I soooo miss my scrapping days. I have been doing some swaps in my free time but no pages at all except the weekly FTS challenge. So here are a few to catch me up to date :)! Thanks for stopping in to check on me and my blog!


This was a 2 pager from Friends that Scrap weekly challenge. I'm still in it at week 27. All the other weekly challenges I've finally dropped out of or was eliminated. It's kind of good because I was not liking the schedule of due dates I felt compelled to keep :). 


This layout is for the monthly sketch at Friends that Scrap. A really fun group with great challenges and friends! These are pics of my 3.5 yr old wearing his "gobbles" to the grocery store! Yes, he loves his goggles! 


And here is week 28 of FTS Challenge. For this challenge I used distressing, paper piecing and twine. 


And last but not least a page I've been so wanting to use since I received it!!! Thank you Lisa L for making me this great layout for my terribly fun 2 yr old ;) I so love how it turned out! I'm hoping this will work for the Monkey See Monkey Do challenge at FTS, but I'm not sure since I really didn't copy Lisa's signature I just flat out used it ;) !! 

4 comments:

  1. Great pages! Love your embellishments you used on all the pages.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your Week #28 LO...too cute. And I love your zoo page for week #27

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layouts!! The "gobbles" really cracked me up! Missed seeing your scrappy inspiration; glad you're back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! Love the zoo layout! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete