Tuesday, February 19, 2013

SYAO 55!

Here is the challenge we had to follow this week! Another CSI Challenge :) I loved the colors but found the overall case file a bit challenging! For the Evidence I used metal brads and twine, as well as some jewels up in the corner. I used the word " Escape " both in my title and in my journaling for the Testimony. I followed the sketch and stretched it a bit to work with a second page that I will share tomorrow. All colors can be found in my flowers.







Wasn't quite sure I'd get this finished today! It's been a crazy busy week and this was again a little out of my comfort zone. A few minutes of thinking outside of the box and well here it is! 



7 comments:

  1. This turned out great. I love the bingo card & the embellies with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad you got it done...perfect photos for an escape!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outdoorsy page!! Don't you love it when you find a patterned paper that coordinates with your color challenge? lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, it worked out great ! it didn't quite hit all the colors but close enuf .. but i picked the papers so i could make a double page out of it as i have tons of camping pics for this weekend we went on :) and of course it's an iasst swap as well!!

      Delete
  4. I am not sure why you aren't seeing the SYAO challenge. Here is a link to it

    http://www.papersecrets.net/p/syao2.html

    Basically the challenge is from Color combos 232

    http://colorcombosgalore.ning.com/forum/topics/color-combo-challenge-232

    Hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Jean .. I can see the SYAO site but i'm pending membership on the colorcombo site and have been for 5 days now .. so i can't see the full challenge .. did u just use the example on the syao site?

      Delete