Saturday, January 12, 2013

SYTYCS & SYAO

I've been working on quite a few layouts the last two weeks and here are some more I whipped out recently but haven't shared yet :). First couple are just layouts for albums, at the end are sketch challenges! TFL!


A page made entirely by Deb M. on my yahoo group pagekitsplus. All I had to do was add pics and a title. Thanks Deb I love it! 


.. pages for mom's album .. followed a sketch for syao.

... pages for ds's album .. followed a sketch for syao. 


just a layout that needed to be done in the midst of my christmas mood!


...jumped back a few years to do some prom pics of my dd in 2008 . Where did that time go?!?!


...and another!

...and the last :)! 


This layout was done using a sketch for a challenge on Colorful Creations. Week 2 of So You Think You Can Scrap. Yes this is the 3rd challenge like this I have entered in which each week we get a new sketch and a new list of embellies to use for the layout itself. I really liked this sketch and have it on my desk to use again :). I used layering, ribbon, chipboard, flowers banner journaling strips.

Welcome to week  of SYAO on Paper Secrets! For this challenge I used 7+papers, 3 handmade banners, alpha stickers, 5+buttons, ric, rac, staples, 3 different border punches and distressing! WHEW! 



No comments:

Post a Comment