Saturday, December 22, 2012

SYAO47

And so the dilemma is over :) !  I had thought quite a bit about how I would tackle this or not .. and leaned a lot toward the not. Until someone brought up the idea of photo copying, which is free at my work!  So onward we go to week 48 in this challenge! 

I do like how this came out and I originally thought to make it for my scrapbook album, but I'm not sure that's where it will end up. I might just add it to my little guy's albums instead :).

For this challenge I did a stamped stitch around my 12x8 picture and I distressed my journalling ticket. I also used numbers, 5 washi tapes, chevron paper, paint, tag & ticket and twine.

Merry Christmas to all! And good luck to all those that are still in it! 

1 comment:

  1. I love this layout! Great colorful detailsl to go with the b&w photo!

    ReplyDelete