Sunday, September 30, 2012

a break from the norm ....

Yesterday we went on a little family outing. BUT of course five minutes into the walk at the park the camera batteries died! Go figure! I was able to get a few pics here and there and I thought I would share them since all I usually share is finished layouts ! Maybe you should all see what some of my family members look like now instead of years or months ago on a layout :)!



Here is my Terrific almost 3 year old Tyler and Daddy at the Holden Arboretum. The weather was perfect and the changing leaves and fall flowers were beautiful. We are hoping for another good weekend next weekend so we can go back. My oldest will be home from college and my batteries will be charged and maybe we can catch some good family shots!

No comments:

Post a Comment