Monday, April 30, 2012

Mom's pages ...




I don't always make double layouts of same subjects for my albums but on occasions such as these I do! I try to keep an album for the zoo trips, a few for vacations we've had as a family and then my daughter and my son each have their own albums. But hey, Mom needs pages for her albums too! So I take a few of my favorite pics and make some simple layouts for my albums. These were so cute and I used all scraps from the bella kit I used previously for Tyler's pages. I love to use up stuff and I'm happy to say short of a couple borders and chipboard pieces I have used the entire kit! I will probably rak these little goodies to someone or save them for cards! Thanks everyone for looking at my pages. I do believe I'm done posting for the night!

No comments:

Post a Comment