Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Blog Hop Preparations!

Ok, trying it again .. I typed this long winded blurb about my new Blog and the upcoming blog hop I'll be part of, went to publish post and "Poof Gone". Such is life! So here we go again!

I'm so excited that I've just started this blog and even though I've not many followers and commenters I'm happy to have a place that finally I can share my layouts and projects. None compare to some of the sites/blogs out there but I hope to soon change that and share some of my more creative pieces ;). And so anyway today I'll be printing some pictures of my baby boy's first birthday and hope to complete my Birthday Challenge for my first ever blog hop! I hope all my friends will come hop along and join in the fun :)!

Annette ( =

No comments:

Post a Comment